The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Crankshaft, Injectors, 3g Master Cyl, BOV, 1g Wheel

DynastyLCD

hi all. looking for the following for my GVR4:

- 6-Bolt Virgin Crankshaft (see below description)
- Injectors (larger than 650cc)
- 3g Brake Master Cylinder (the 1 1/16 one, not the 1" bore)
- HKS SSQV, or Greddy Type-S or Type-RS (maybe)
- 1g Eclipse Steering Wheel

looking for a virgin, uncut, undamaged crankshaft. can't have any enlarged channels for the keyway, no scratched rod or main journals, etc. polished is a plus, something ready to polish is about as good.

prices shipped to 06791 - have money in paypal account and ready!

- Phil

Last edited:

DynastyLCD

injectors found! still need the rest of these things!

DynastyLCD

anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Racah15

I could probably get you the ABS delete, I just don't know how to ship it. Those lines are easily bendable.
Greyhound maybe?
How much would you pay for the delete kit?

DynastyLCD

honestly, thedsmguy used to have them all the time for like 70 or 80 bucks shipped. he used to ship them USPS too without bending them very much

Racah15

Ok. Let me see if I can pickup an old box from my old work. It was a huge box that we would ship large pipes in. I'm sure it's big enough to fit the lines and it wouldn't be bent.

DynastyLCD

i mean, if you have to bend them a little bit, i totally understand! as long as they aren't rusty they'll be fine. if you go that route, please just put a piece of tape where you made bends to make my life easier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

thanks again for this, Racah. i think my ABS unit is beginning to leak so this is a godsend!

curtis

Use the 92 Q45 Master. I did a thread on it years ago and is in the how to section.

DynastyLCD

PM's replied! ABS Delete Kit FOUND!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned