The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: gvr4 maf harness plug with pigtails

matt92vr4

Hello I'm looking for a gvr4 maf harness plug in good condition. Hopefully with about 4 inches of wires left hanging out. Thanks Matt

James

I have one. PM me a $ amount as I have no idea what I would sel it for lol.

matt92vr4

I'm not sure either. $20 shipped???

Here are a couple pics of mine to make sure we are talking about the same thing. Today I threw a CEL and found the original owner hacked the harness off and tried to put it back on. Not sure why an old man would do that to a stock car. Kinda weird. Anyways, is this what you have? How long are the wires? The longer the better! Thanks a lot for your help.

James

Omg that's terrible looking. I think I have 3-5 inches left after the plug. I chopped mine off to run a 2g Maf. $20 shipped sounds good I can ship out tomorrow around 2pm.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts