The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1G CAS Connector Plug w/ Pigtail

GSTwithPSI

Looking for a CAS connector for a 1g. I need a decent pigtail left on it. After two trips to the junkyard I'm still coming up short, so let me know what you have.

Yes, I know you can get them new. No, I don't want to pay $40 f***ing dollars for one when I'm sure one of you bastards has one sitting in your garage collecting dust.

sheridan_engineering_1g_dsm_cam_angle_sensor_harness_har_1gcas.jpg

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Let me look through my stash and see what I can come up with. I remember reading somewhere these same connectors were used on the 97+ Diamantes somewhere under the hood.

89Mirageman

I have a few mint TPS plugs but nothing for the CAS, sorry. I need to hit the yard next week though so I can look for you. Also I haven't verified the diamante connector but I do remember reading it somewhere.

GSTwithPSI

That's not surprising. I found 4 TPS connectors in the yards today. Not a single CAS connector in decent condition.

I appreciate you taking a look for me, Chris.

Struc

You check with JNZ? They started selling connectors with pigtails very reasonably a while back.

Struc

You might want to give Paul a call and see. That looks like a manufactured piece they sell (just checked their website). All the other connectors I've bought there are pretty cheap (under $10), and maybe they can sell you just the connector. Worth a shot.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned