The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Bushur Sparkplug cover.

EgonOlsen

Once again need ECM link, prefer lite but I will take either. Dont need an Ecu, just chip and cable.

A nice Spark plug cover, a Bushur Racing one would be nice.

You have to be willing to ship overseas, but im trustworthy or so say some of the people here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

Diego

We've done business before, would you like just Lite or as an ECU package deal?

Diego

Yiuwa

click

Not sure it's a feasible option for you. I've just ordered this from China equivalent of ebay (taobao). Will try them out tomorrow in my car

the brackets and sliding rails for both seats costed me around 150 usd plus shipping. Will let you know how it goes if you think you may take the same route. The shipping cost may get expensive though

Yiuwa

EgonOlsen

That seems like rails for an Evo. What I need is brackets to convert evo rails to the galant. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And still need it all, mainly ECMLink.

EgonOlsen

Ty to Diego for selling his v3lite to me.

Now just the darn Cover and some lucky brackets. :p

G

Staff member
How about carbon fiber? I can also get you recaro seat brackets for e39a from jp.

mitsuturbo

I have a JMF plugwell cover. It's got MITSUBISHI engraved in it. Never actually started the engine with it mounted, as i went with a different cover.

92_talon_awd

I've got one of those goofy Hyuan*** whatever covers if you are interested. I'd let it go cheap, I think they are ugly as sin.

Last edited:

EgonOlsen

A picture would be nice, but if it say Hyundai im not interested, neither if its plastic. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

92_talon_awd

Not plastic, metal. Not hyundai. It's some goofy spark plug cover that I've seen on a few 4g63's. Not many though. I'll post up a pic tonight. Have no want for it, I like the plastic covers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:

92_talon_awd

Here is what it looks like. LMK if you are interested. It's fairly heavy duty, not thin. According to the Google it is billet aluminum. Looks chrome plated and of course some of the plating is starting to come off. Would look good polished, painted, or powder coated.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned