The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1332/2000 $3500.00 obo Manassas VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

yes I would drive it anywhere anytime. there are other members that know the car autobahntom mrhyde gvr4330 check around it is a solid car. I drove it about 2 weeks ago and it has a slight 2nd gear grind but changing the fluid or maybe just driving it will resolve it. I am also going to replace the valve cover gasket prior to any sale because it looks a bit suspect to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

pm'ed you back just so it is in here the engine has about 5000 miles on it's rebuild and it came out of my 11 second talon

MMorgan

He still has the car and it is still for sale.

Possible trades for 4g63t powered toys or something interesting or Fun I thought about it and cannot bring myself to part it out.

Another Person on here thats a BLUFF'N MC'MUFFIN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Gezz Offer dude to buy it off him for about 3600 he said no then asked for 3800 he said no then said I will buy it for $3,900 the price he wants. But he said he had a cracked windshield and I just wanted a picture to see the crack cause in MD it might not pass state inspection so I wanted to see what I had to work with to fix it but after a couple of email BAda-BIng no reply! WTF? Dude I am willing to pay you 3,900 for your car...AGAIN...I am WILLING TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR CAR...for me to drive down to VA test drive it for 1min. give you your money in CASH,CHECK and to take it back up here how is that hard? Is everyone on this thing Bluff'n? All I want is a good WORKING,LOW mileage Galant VR-4 to have for 4-5 years to get me to work and school and anywhere else life may take me so why is it SO HARD to Get one on here (if you have an attachment to the car WHY are you going to put it up for sale in the first place)? I am willing to pay somebody money for there car and they back out or don't respond wtf? I HAVE THE DAMN MONEY what else do you need. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif If someone is els is buying the car why not telling me if thats the case or if the car is sold I know there is a sticky that say repost and put SOld for the title

Ghettoize

Trust me I know your pain lol but keep looking I found a nice vr4 and a awesome seller /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I was on vacation in the hills of PA no internet access I am not even close to being a bad guy or bad seller so if you like you can BLUFF'N MC'MUFFIN to the other link or now that i am back we can get this done.

MMorgan

Quoting hamtaroislife:
Another Person on here thats a BLUFF'N MC'MUFFIN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Gezz Offer dude to buy it off him for about 3600 he said no then asked for 3800 he said no then said I will buy it for $3,900 the price he wants. But he said he had a cracked windshield and I just wanted a picture to see the crack cause in MD it might not pass state inspection so I wanted to see what I had to work with to fix it but after a couple of email BAda-BIng no reply! WTF? Dude I am willing to pay you 3,900 for your car...AGAIN...I am WILLING TO PAY YOU FOR YOUR CAR...for me to drive down to VA test drive it for 1min. give you your money in CASH,CHECK and to take it back up here how is that hard? Is everyone on this thing Bluff'n? All I want is a good WORKING,LOW mileage Galant VR-4 to have for 4-5 years to get me to work and school and anywhere else life may take me so why is it SO HARD to Get one on here (if you have an attachment to the car WHY are you going to put it up for sale in the first place)? I am willing to pay somebody money for there car and they back out or don't respond wtf? I HAVE THE DAMN MONEY what else do you need. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif If someone is els is buying the car why not telling me if thats the case or if the car is sold I know there is a sticky that say repost and put SOld for the title

Wish I would've seen this. I could've told you he was out of town. I work for him and couldn't get a hold of him either and I have several direct numbers. Anyways, it's really not that serious. And if you are worried about a MD inspection why not just pay for one and not worry about it? What are they now, 150? Windshields are probably more expensive. The car is a lot cleaner than my old gvr4 was, has more work than mine did and is worth more than 4k. Essex needs THIS gvr4 and silverdome used to be the spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

turbowop

Need to see a pic of a crack in the windshield to see what you're working with?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif It's not like you can salvage a windshield once it's cracked, dude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Well I owe Mr. COmpact a Apology then.... SOrry! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I though you where BS on me but I guess I got finger heated!

I answered the last set of questions you had and have not heard back are you still interested. You seem really worried about the windsheild being cracked and I replied that i would lower the price to 3700 to cover the window It is also going to need a battery it is setup for a miata battery. Let me know as I am motivated to get rid of the car asap. It is fine with me either way just want to know. Thanks in advance.

The car is still for sale and I will let it go for 3500.00 I am It needs a battery and windshield. I drove it yesterday and it runs lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned