The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Burnt chip

dsmless

Hi looking for someone that can burn a custom eprom chip for e85 use, let me know please,
Its going to be for a 90 ecu, 680
Injectors and a 1g maf (using a maft translator), stock fuel pressure, the most boost I plan to run is 18,maybe spike to 20-something

BoostedAWD91

oh really? sorry i haven't been on here much lately the past year so im out of the loop a bit

mikus

yup between business and fam he couldn't keep up, and after all we aren't the most profitable market heh... cheers to Keydiver

dsmless

True that, sucks jeff is not burning chips he was the go to guy, anyone else that can help?

GSTwithPSI

I was looking into having a chip burned for my car instead of going with ECMlink V3 due to cost. This guy seemed pretty good, and could get you what you need for under $150: click He also seems to have pretty good feedback and a good customer support system, specifically remote tuning services. He can also be found on DSMtuners here as well: click . Honestly I think this is a pretty good option for the price, I just want the power to perform tuning and changes to my own chip whenever I want, hence the reason I decided to go with Link. Hope this helps.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned