The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: bunch of shizz

MRmeeTooxD

Dam combo package vs along with socket ed ecu. Muffler, steering wheel after market adaptor. And poly mounts.and the most important 1st 2 may sensor plug.helpppppp:, (

Lancer99

This isn't craigslist. you might want to do a list form. Maybe be a little more specific, like what size muffler? Do you need a steering and an adapter or just an adapter? May sensor? Did you mean MAF sensor?

1dvsdsm

I can get you anything nrg makes click
I have a bunch of mafs and maf adapters also but I will look for the wire plug. Is this on a 1g maf or 2g?

Lancer99

^ whoa you have a devil car. I've been looking for 666 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif, to go along with my license plate since some how I got 666 at the end.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned