The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Box of assorted Mitsubishi Bolts/hardware

GSTwithPSI

A while back, I bought a box of random/assorted Mitsubishi hardware (nuts, bolts, studs) from a member here. I'm putting together another motor, and my spare bolt pile is running low. I'd like to buy a box or assorted hardware from someone. Looking for the typical 10mm-17mm bolts, and whatever else gets puled out of your junk VR4s/DSMs when you part them. Shoot me a PM if you got a box or bucket of this stuff laying around and want to get rid of it. Thanks!

prove_it

I have a box, but then I'd have no necessary extra bolt box.

It's a requirement to own a big box of extra stuff...

Hit up a pull and save. Go to town. Or try shooting wizardawd, he might have some spare spare stuff.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned