The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: A pile of random bolts and stuff (closed)

Aaron

Just looking for a bucket or box or bag of random mitsu nuts and bolts... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gifJust want to expand my collection so I dont have to run out to the store or computer every time I need something.
Let me know what you got!
Thanks
Aaron

Last edited:

BoostedAWD91

I have a whole bin of misc mitsubishi bolt, nuts and so on i got from a Galant meet many years ago. I can sell you some of them since im never gonna use them all. pm me for details. I can send you a picture of the bin if you would like

89Mirageman

Pay for shipping (around $6 or so) and I'll stuff a small flat rate box with as much as I can.

Aaron

Found what I am looking for. Thanks all!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned