The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: box o bolts

For those of you parting your car out and have a decent supply / assortment of left over nuts, bolts and screws. I want them.

I really need the interior screws (small black and wide head brass colored ones the most), clips and 10mm nuts and bolts. I am always digging through my drawer of bolts and nuts. So if you guys have a bunch laying around, a few pounds of this stuff. Shoot me a pm. shipped to 91016.

Most of this can be found in the interior of the car. The engine bay/dash has the 10mm nuts and the 10mm bolts are all over the place. I want other sizes too but these are my main concern.

thank you,
Chad

BoostedAWD91

i got a huge assortment of DSM/Galant bolts, but there'll pretty much all mixed together so i wouldn't really be able to sort them by interior/engine so on. I could just give you a big pile of them, should of some of everything you need

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned