The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 91-92 Passenger Headlight

Perfect reflector, no cracks in light, good buckets and adjusters. Don't need the bulbs. PM me what you have.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Lightning1

You have a PM

pm responded to

So far I still need a passenger light with the above requirements. Still awaiting the pics that you wanted to send me so that I can help you since you are having trouble identifying the correct light. I also text you last night to this effect.

Please pm me what you have.

GSX_TC

60 bucks and I'll sell you my good condition passenger headlight.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

We already discussed this and the deal fell through because I wasn't interested in your terms. Our discussion and your original sale for $60 was for 2 headlights and the 2 turn signals.

click

Now we are back to the same thing yet again....one passenger headlight for $60. I move forward not backwards and with 4 other vehicles I can wait this out.

Do you have amnesia or something?

Last call for Light(s). If it is this difficult to get headlights, I will just paint the bottom and top of my reflectors as others have done.

Some of you are asking for pics of what the difference between a good reflector and a bad reflector is...so here they are.

Some spring water followed by isopropyl alchohol worked just fine for this. It looks like I might have 1 or more good headlights coming at this point. Feel free to shoot what you have though. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned