The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 91-93 Headlights

Need a set with working adjusters, good buckets, no peeling reflectors, no cracks

PM me what you have. I prefer a set of 93 lights.

Thanks

GSX_TC

I have some 91 headlights, 60 shipped click

How much of the reflectors can you see? The tops look like they are in good shape but I'd like to see the bottom. Bad reflectors in these lights have kept me tearing apart and rebuilding headlights for days! I don't want to go through that again for a LONG LONG time. I need to know what condition the entire reflector is in and that is hard to gather even from pics. Also, would you be willing to sell just the passenger side? The rebuild of my left one turned out better than I expected.

Thanks

GSX_TC

I really would not want to separate them, but maybe for the same price though?

GSX_TC

The bottom reflectors are good too man. Would u like to see pics?

Do you have more? Your pics are pretty good already. Either way I'll let you know something affirmative or negative by the end of the day.

Thanks

GSX_TC

I don't have more but I can take more.

No it's ok as long as you know everything is ok. I'll let you know what's up by the end of the day. Thanks for your patience.

GSX_TC

Ok sounds good.

GSX_TC

Text replied

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned