The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: B for Borrow a 93 headlight housing

rdomeck

I run a fabrication shop and I have a few idea's for repairing the 93 headlight chrome. We do a lot of custom one of work and most of our business involves making work that goes into art museum's....We do a lot of different finishes on a lot of different materials.

I just need the reflector. Hopefully one that is already peeled or even had some repair. I don't mind purchasing either, but have no idea what a reflector that doesn't work is worth?

turbowop

Can you practice on a 91 or 92 housing instead? I think they are made out of the same material. Just the inside shape is a bit different and obviously the glass has diffusers.

rdomeck

I'm not sure if I can? I have never had either one of them apart! I would be glad to try.....

dustyduff

I've got a spare set of 91' headlights that I started playing around with before sending my 93's out to Lightwerkz. I wanted to rip it apart to get dimensions for projectors, but never made it that far. You can have one if you need it. Just pay shipping.

ktmrider

There is a pair of 93's with significant peel and SW area pitting at the local U-Pull-It. I can get one for $30 next weekend, 11/17, and send it along if interested.

Last edited:

rdomeck

I think after looking at a set of 92 lights in the local pull apart I will follow Marks advice and try out my idea's on them. Thanks for the willingness to help me out and I will post up my results soon!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned