The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 4WS sticker (lower rear windshield)

lemme kno when u can make em.. if theres not enough people Im just going to order it from Rice Killer.. thanks!

cobrajetguy

Hey Gabor, I would like one that goes on the outside, do you make any different colors? Do you have a pic of the decals for the side windows you spoke of? Also where do I get an AWD decal for my back window, did you make them? Thanks

Pete

I see a lot of caravans and windstars with "AWD all-wheel drive" in the same outlined font as the stock 4WS decal on the rear window

I would think you could get one of those (AWD) from Chrysler
I want one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned