The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 4G63 head

Mr_Fielgood

Im looking to buy a used head. My head is cracked and I'm looking to spend $400 to $450. Not sure if that price is too low because I have never bought one before. Please pm and let me know what you got. Thanks.

Wizardawd

I have several heads some complete, some bare. 1 complete head that is fairly new with manley retainers, stock springs. 1 complete stock, 120k miles, 2 bare/partial heads also.

Wiz

luis84one

Hey bro I have a friend parting out a gsx. He said the head looks really clean. I can deliver it as well since I'm going up north to San Jose sometime in the next few weeks. Let me get you some pics and a price. Are you in a hurry to buy?

dsm10o0

I got a stock 1g head. Hit me up if you want to check it out. Im in the evergreen area.

Nate

I'm selling a 1g head freshly built with less than 1000 miles on it since it was built by the machine shop. Has Crower springs and retainers. $550 plus shipping.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned