The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Cylinder Head and Crankshaft

birdman24

Looking to buy a stock uncut crank and a bare cylinder head. May consider a head with just cams(not stock) if the price is right. I would prefer something local for inspecting reasons, but if the seller is willing to ship we can work out the details.

Thanks,
Terence

strokin4dr

I have the sock 6 bolt crankshaft from my vr4 that I pulled at 95,000 miles to build my stroker setup. In great shape. $100
-Ryan

belize1334

I have a good condition head with crower springs and Ti retainers. Valves are a bit beat-up and should be replaced. Make me an offer...

boostx

I have a ported bare one let me know if you are interested.

birdman24

Thanks for the replies guys, I have bought a crank but I am still in need of a cyl head.

89Mirageman

I have a 1g head from a 91 na eclipse gs with 164k on it. No bent valves. $65 + shipping

Rausch

Don't think have a stock head laying around. I'll look though, as I'm local.

birdman24

89Mirageman, no thank you on the N/A head but thanks for the offer.

Rausch, Thanks I would really appreciate it.

Terence

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned