The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

what size exhaust gasket for 2g 02 housing

2.5" is too large. That's for the Evo III O2 housing. What type of downpipe do you have?

SmoothCustomer

Stock. But I could have sworn that I have a 2.25" and it doesn't reach all the way to the other stud, I had to slot it.

Double check the measurements on the one you have to make sure. If you can, measure the outlet on the o2. If you have a 2.25" & it doesn't clear the studs then you might have an Evo III o2. Also the gaskets for the 13b might be smaller than the 14b. I've never really done anything with a stock 13b (auto) turbo but I'm almost sure the outlet is smaller than the 14b.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned