The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

What front mount is everyone using and price.

nickbuilt

i am running an ets intercooler kit i really like the quality and craftsmanship of the ets kit pretty complete kit!

-nick

AnotherNewb

Quoting Dbossman:

Who does? I'm in need of some gvr4 specific piping. There's not really anyone with worthy enough fab skills to have them made around here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

I'm sure if you were not such a cheap ass someone very close to you would have no problem making your intercooler piping custom for you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quoting Dbossman:

Who does? I'm in need of some gvr4 specific piping. There's not really anyone with worthy enough fab skills to have them made around here.

Quoting: AnotherNewb

I'm sure if you were not such a cheap ass someone very close to you would have no problem making your intercooler piping custom for you...

I didn't think your welder gets hot enough to do stainless? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

AnotherNewb

My welder isn't set up to weld stainless, but it is good enough to tack everything together and take to a welding shop and have it TIG'd Would come out looking way better than my MIG welder would do.

edit: Where did you get stainless from? Thought steel pipes and powder coating was your plan?

Last edited:

464/2K

Quoting Dbossman:
quoting nartanian;
I remember a member oh here makes vr4 fmic kits using the evo 8 ic.

Who does? I'm in need of some gvr4 specific piping. There's not really anyone with worthy enough fab skills to have them made around here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

DSC05580.jpg

img.php

Let me know what you would like, im going to be doing a set for a local member and i wouldn't have a problem doing a few.

Quoting AnotherNewb:
edit: Where did you get stainless from? Thought steel pipes and powder coating was your plan?

I don't have enough scrap steel to fab one, and by the time I pay to powder coat and fab one, I could of bought one made to fit, bolt on. We'll have to chat first then.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned