The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

VR4 Jamaica project

omarstep

Hey peeps, i have a '00 white VR4 2.5ltr v6 twin t...its a great car & the tranny is messing with me, i need to find a manual gear box for it + wann upgrade my brakes, bigger disc, calipers & of course bigger rims...this will take some time though as in 3rd wolrd country u get 3rd world crappy parts... also wante dto know where i could get fender flares custom to my car, thinking that would look pretty decent when i upgrade the suspension & drop it over those fender flares...link mi with some advice on the gear box..

Omar from Jam-down

presterone

welcome, this is mostly a 6th gen galant forum but the 8th gen is awesome too! as far as the fender flares if you don't mind doing some cutting of the fenders and maybe the bumper a bit Datsun 240z flares from ebay work pretty good for a lot of different cars. I have some 240z flares on my Subaru and I think there is one guy on here who has them on his 6th gen galant vr4 (dc style). We didn't get your year VR4 in the states so not sure how easy it will be to come across a transmission here but good luck and post pics of your car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned