The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

vr4 big brake kit with this rims?

Tre3zy

thinkin about picking up this rims but first i want to know if they will fit in the vr4 brake kit.... i know that garfield say that the evo 8 ones fit but how about this one?

JSchleim18

If you're talking about the 3000GT VR-4 brake calipers, then yes they will fit. They are 17x8 +38 wheels.

^ What he said. Those are Evo 9 wheels, yes they will clear the 3kgt vr4 brake kit.

381gvr4

Hard to see but has 3kgt calipers with GW's brackets.....

Last edited:

Tre3zy

cool... sorry if i didnt give enough details.... i was askin about the vr4 big brake kit... thnx for the info guys

Muskrat

EDIT: N/M I understand what you're saying now...

Last edited:

Tre3zy

Quoting 381gvr4:
Hard to see but has 3kgt calipers with GW's brackets.....

one more question in here you know how in this car you can see that the front wheel stick out a lil more than the back??? well i just recently picked up a whole 4 bolt subframe for my vr4 and 2 wheel studs are busted and was planning on replacing the rear with extended ones and put spacers in the rears so that the rear wheels stick out evenly with the front.... my question is you guys know where i could find a good wheel studs? how long do i need them to be and how tick of a spacers to use?? hope someone can answer this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ARP sells extended wheel studs. The size spacer you'll need is ~1/4". I don't have spacers on my rears but I'm sure someone who does will chime in.

Tre3zy

wow only a 1/4" huh??? i thought it be ticker than that.... LOL thnx alot garfield...

Ralli380Gvr4

I'm using these with my enkei 8's, H&R spacers and studs from Option Imports.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned