The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

stock galant vr4 rims

whats up guys im looking to put the stock vr4 rims back on my car but cant find the factory lugnuts does anyone know if advance auto parts sells lugnuts to fit the factory wheels cause the lugnuts on the car right now wont work with the factory rims and i cant figure out what lugnuts i need to get /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

BluFalcon

The ones in the link you posted are the wrong ones to use with factory wheels. You need the OEM style nuts with a shoulder and washer integrated into the nut.

CAPS shows MB579290 as the part number for OEM GVR-4 lug nuts. JNZ lists them for $4.91 apiece.

Last edited:

gvr4ever

Parts stores will have compatible parts. Just be sure you get ones with a lip. The tapered ones are for steel wheels.

89Mirageman

Sometimes you will get lucky on ebay, I bought a brand new set of 25 for around $25 shipped. They are the oem ones with the washer. Or hit up your local junkyard and look for any newer Mitsu with alloys and grab those.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts