The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ugly bumper

throughfaith323

i personally think this thing is hideous but i figured some people are into this so why not let them know that there is a company on ebay from California that makes these. i really hope nobody actually gets these things lol but to each is own right?

would anybody get this? hopefully people are respectful and dont bash on anyone who is man enough to step up to the plate.

Last edited:

2of9

^^^hell yeah. I hear that this aerodynamically makes our cars trap faster in the 1/4.

gmp

i think it would look alright, if it had the stock bumper slats to cover tht wide ass mouth in the front and to cover the ic

throughfaith323

Quote:
Doubles as a snow plow attachment. Not only stylish,but practical too.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

that was hilarious.

vapid

Does that hood have tinted windows?

streetmasters

Uncle Bens

throughfaith323

Quoting SleepinGVR4:
This thread delivers rice.

hahaha i was thinking the same thing so i was skeptical at first about posting it. thinking that if i do this maybe someone might actually get it lol. it would totally make a sweet car an ugly car.

atc250r

Staff member
That's HAWT!!

RedTwo

Ha! It's not even on a VR4!
Do they at least make some sort of giant hovercraft style sideskirts/air cushions to help the rest of the car tie together?

Why do they always show the same angle? It must be even more ugly I.R.L if it looks like a so much different on the left hand side than the right hand side.

On any other VR4 this bumper would be the worst ever. In this case it is just bad (due to being a very, very quick VR4).

throughfaith323

Quote:
Ha! It's not even on a VR4!
Do they at least make some sort of giant hovercraft style sideskirts/air cushions to help the rest of the car tie together?

hahah yea i know right. and yes they do they make back bumper and side skirts also.

curtis

Quoting gtluke:
carracer has one

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

CarRacer

Quoting gtluke:
carracer has one

Don't hate, appreciate.

fivestardsm

Quoting RedTwo:

Who's is this^^^, I have always wondered.

vv And also, Is this the same car, just with the correct front end put back on it?vv

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned