The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

ugly bumper

Lonewolf64

In my opinion the "stretched" look ruins the car. Otherwise that would be a very clean vr4.

fivestardsm

Yeah, but are those 2 pics the same car? did he remove the body kit bumper and put the JDM back on in its place? I am assuming this, because if you look at the progression of the pictures, the car was a silverish color when he hacked the fenders and grafted the vader style bumper on it. But I couldn't tell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

omertaitalia

img.php

RedTwo

As far as I know he had the whale mouth and headlights (Integra I think) then put the stretched JDM bumper on, then repainted it the 'blurple' colour - which is possibly how it looks/did look before it dropped off the face of the Earth.

H05TYL

Accord lights and a damaged veilside front bumper measnt for a jza80 supra.

and yes Aaron did swap back to a 'normal' front later one, after which it became first vr4 in NZ to do a 10 sec 1/4.
from memory it was making 620horse @ wheels.

Sadly it was parted out several years ago, the engine was used in the 4wd mirage hatch TRYTNC (try it and see) and was eventually destroyed after an unfortunate mistake involving the plugs for the pair of extra injectors mounted on the intercooler piping.
The turbo, manifold, intercooler and piping ended up in a vr4 evo0 RS - I believe Nick (vr4rs) is a member on here.
The rolling shell was also sold, though i've not seen it since. I did talk to a guy at the drags in late 07 who claimed he'd bought the car complete, but as that's untrue whether he actually owns the shell or not, well who knows.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned