The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

timing belt

tintoy

i just want to make sure. I remove the timing belt and went to get lunch, i came back to get the belt for sample to buy a new one but the dog eat the belt and i cannot count how many teeth the belt have coz half of it is missing. how many teeth those it have 153? coz im not sure. thanks

AnotherNewb

Your dog ate your timing belt? Thats original /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Barnes

According to info on rockauto.com, It's 153 teeth.

dsmless

I used to use that on my math teacher all the time, "the dog at my" homework

tintoy

thanks guys. the dog eats every thing even bolts and nuts. but I'm trying to teach the dog to buy some cigarette. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chief_Mak

When I was still in the Philippines, dumb dogs that eat/destroy everything gets eaten by the local drunks! Is that still going on?

tintoy

yup they still eat them but local government is prohibiting it. but u know other drunk they don't listen. like in Baguio city i think they sell dog meat at public markets.

AnotherNewb

Ewwwwwwwe. I have had horse before, but never dog. I bet it tastes like ass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

^^ Bro.....you've been to the China Buffet, you know what it taste like. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

AnotherNewb

Yeah, don't eat the meat in Mexico either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif
I like the sweet and sour kitten at the buffet by the mall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

vtecds1

Quoting AnotherNewb:
Ewwwwwwwe. I have had horse before, but never dog. I bet it tastes like ass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

I bet you would never know if it`s prepared right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned