The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Time For A Colorado Meet?

Diego

Looked inside yesterday, didn't see any carnage so therefore I started the car... maybe bleed the system a few more times, hopefully that sorts it out... The driving bug has bitten and I just want to drive, its so close to driving yet one small thing is jacking me up.

Frustrating rant over.

Okayplayer

I will be putting in my fresh motor in the a.m. I'm glad I didn't just change the water pump, because once I took off the oil pan, there were tons of metal flakes. Looks like I was panning for gold /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Got all the accessories installed, just gotta drop it in finish it up. Finally upgrading to stock! Looking forward to the meet!

biglady112

I'm there. So is the little summit. Still a ways away on the truck, but would be nice to get it to one of these sometime.

Quoting galant1517:
I'll need RSVP's by like the 17th or so. Tell me that you're coming (of course), whether or not you're bringing anyone else, if you are, how many, etc.

I don't want my address posted on the internet, so you all can call or text me, (720) 427-1196, and I can give it to you that way. If you text me, or if I miss your call, please leave a message that includes your user name and your real name. I know that sounds alot like common sense, but someone is bound to F it up.

Lastly, if we do a pot luck style event, we'll inevitably end up with 46 bags of chips and zero hot dog buns. Let me handle the eats, and y'all can toss me a few bucks if you'd like. However, if there is a dish that you just have to share with the group, just let me know you're bringing it, and that'll be fine also.

Ok, all is fine and dandy, but aside from Dez, who has been to my house before, no one else has hit me up for an address to my casa.

I am planning on being ready by 3 PM on the 21st to start this "shin dig".

I'd sure hope to get confirmation ASAP, and feel free to bring the "old lady"/girlfriend/DSM buddies, just please LMK soon so I can snaggle up enough eats.

Diego

Maybe you should email me the directions or send it in a text, either way I WILL be there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

That depends. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Do you own any camouflage?

They can't hit what they can't see.

Okayplayer

1968 is back to life (with a 1900 rpm) and she will be ready to cruise... btw does anyone have a 16g wg actuator hanging around?

I might I have to take a look whenever I get home from work today but I'll let you know

dlesser

I have one off an EVO 8 turbo...not sure that will work. To be honest I think I have 4 or 5 of them so you can have one just to see if it works :)

It is at the shop, I will be there tomorrow putting my T-Case in the EVO. I will grab it for you.

Okayplayer

I have a couple that I'm going to go through too. It'll be nice to pick your brains on this meet. I have a few more things to work out such ad he high idle.

toybreaker

iconoclast
Quoting 4201000:
Hello, I'm totally new to this forum and live in Lakewood, CO and noticed talks about a meet. Is this meet for new comers also?

It's the whole reason I posted this thread!

all folks are welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Please rsvp/post up so Justin know's what to stock as far as food/drink goes, and come on down!

Last edited:

Dark_Horse

It's looking like I will not be able to make it...Would have felt weird showing up to GVR4 meet in a Mazda anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Hopefully next time my scuedule will work out.

Eh, that's too bad.

Must have been seriously worried about getting shot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

And you could've brought a mazda, we just would've had you park around the corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

For the late comers:

August 21st, Sunday

We'll meet and greet and eat (optional) at my house, starting at three.

Then any body who wants to, we'll cruise over to a weekly meet that assembles near Park Meadows. This will be 7:30-8. The meet lasts until 10ish.

Quoting galant1517:
I'll need RSVP's by like the 17th or so. Tell me that you're coming (of course), whether or not you're bringing anyone else, if you are, how many, etc.

I don't want my address posted on the internet, so you all can call or text me, (720) 427-1196, and I can give it to you that way. If you text me, or if I miss your call, please leave a message that includes your user name and your real name. I know that sounds alot like common sense, but someone is bound to F it up.

biglady112

Dude, go to home depot and buy some steel. It is only $3 for a three foot stick of steel. And cut as many as you want to any length you want. Done and done.

Diego

Its a little to late for that, I ordered it from STM for $13 so it wasn't too bad. That, and I don't have any power tools here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned