The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Time For A Colorado Meet?

My car is still JSB from the clutch failure. I don't anticipate is running again until the middle of august.

P.S. WTH Diego? This thead has been alive for a couple weeks and you haven't called or texted or PM'd me about it yet? LOL guess that's what i get.

Diego

Eh, you know I love ya like a brother from another mother.

Plus it was just me, Bryan and Jon... we can have a POW-wow in August if we can set a venue and time.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Okayplayer

I would be down for a meet once I get the new motor in 1968. I got the short block done, just neednto swap the rest of the componets and the head over and I will be up and running. So I vote for the last weekend this month or so 20th, 21st?

dlesser

August 21st looks good for me...Not sure the EVO will make it out there but the GVR4 will and I might bring the GSX too.

20th or 21st should be good for me, and i dont care where we meet, i'll show up just about anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diego

1309 is almost under her own power (TY TB) and as long as I get this one tranny bolt I'll be golden to driven anywhere!

Okayplayer

I'm good for the weekend of the 20th too.

Diego

20th works for me as well, after that I will be back in Iowa for the weekend.

Do we have a venue that works best for everyone... should we stay central CO and do something in Denver, do a cruise and BBQ up North, lay low at a food joint?

Ideas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Money maker: i'd be interested in seeing more of your ride. I caught a nice glimpse of it sitting outside of Jack's old shop a while back. It looked super clean with the fresh paint and all.

I vote that we all converge somewhere awesome, where maybe some group photos can be taken with an awesome back drop. I.E; on top of a mountain, or in front of a downtown landmark, or somewhere with the mountains as the back drop, or you get the idea.

We will need anyone who CAN'T do one of those two days to speak up, because most guys will say it doesn't matter, and then nobody will be able to make a decision and it'll fall apart on us.

biglady112

I do have a pretty small house and a smaller street, but I live right off of I25 and I70. I would not mind if folks came over here and hung out for a bit.

If we all met on sunday the 21st, I wouldn't mind providing food at my house (hamburgers, brats, etc.) and then there is a weekly car meet that starts around 8pm every sunday night at the toys-r-us parking lot just north of park meadows mall that we could attend. But that could make it difficult for the guys with longer drives to get home for the monday morning paper chase.

Galantvr4559

I am down for the 20th or the 21st. A group photo would be awsome. Diego did u get the master figured out and bled?
I will be bringing 559/2000 and maybe some friends with tsi's. Cant wait.

Diego

Omg you wouldn't believe how gay the master was.... John ended up going to a friends near loveland to source another master... needless to sat I'm waiting on one tranny bolt.

makedollarz

Quoting galant1517:
Money maker: i'd be interested in seeing more of your ride. I caught a nice glimpse of it sitting outside of Jack's old shop a while back. It looked super clean with the fresh paint and all.

Lol, i made this account name when I was 17 and thought selling weed was cool...came a long way since then. I cant believe how long I've been a member of this board for. I actually somehow destroyed 3rd gear a couple weeks after Jack put in new HD gears, and two of the mounting points for the tranny are broken now as well. I have to drop the car back off on Saturday the 6th, but it'll be ready a few days after that.

makedollarz

How long am I a "junior member" for? When do I get a cool title like Diego? Not a big deal, just wondering how that works.

Okayplayer

Quoting galant1517:
If we all met on sunday the 21st, I wouldn't mind providing food at my house (hamburgers, brats, etc.) and then there is a weekly car meet that starts around 8pm every sunday night at the toys-r-us parking lot just north of park meadows mall that we could attend. But that could make it difficult for the guys with longer drives to get home for the monday morning paper chase.

I actually think this would be a good idea, that we meet up at Justin's house, but then again, I'm off on Mondays /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Diego

Quoting makedollarz:
How long am I a "junior member" for? When do I get a cool title like Diego? Not a big deal, just wondering how that works.

You step softly and carry a huge F'n stick, that how... No really, you will get a title soon enough.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned