The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tial QR question

SleepinGVR4

Anyone running the QR bov with an evo 8 maf?

Thinking about switching from my modded stock bov. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Comments and concerns are welcome.

JNR

Not running a tial bov, but have had both a 46 mm and 40 mm ext wg and they are made really well and their customer service was real good when I needed it.

Is this a recirc style and is it easily adjustable?

vr4play

I just installed one on a supra but I haven't got to drive it yet as I just received the wheels for it the other day and haven't had a chance to mount them up. To adjust it you have to change the spring inside.

SleepinGVR4

I know I have to use a certain spring with whatever my vacuum reading is at idle.

I just wondered if anyone ran one with an evo maf or anyone other maf. And if it worked well for them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned