The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Tial products

talontyme

UPDATE!!! Tial shipped out the order to us today, So I hope to have the product by Wednesday and shipped to you by Friday. Thank you.

Thanks for the interest in our first group buy/sale. Those who ordered will receive your products asap.

For those that didn't get a chance to get in on the sale you can still buy tial parts at a discount. I have changed the prices to what we will be offering those parts for on a regular basis.

img.php

Tial Q/QR bov
In Blue,Red,Polished,Black,or Purple
with 1 spring of your choice-$225

img.php

Tial MVR 44
In Blue,Red,Silver,Black,or Purple
With mild steel,Aluminum,or Stainless steel(add $10 for SS)Flange
And one spring of your choice-$345

img.php

Tial MVS 38
In Blue,Red,Silver,Black,or Purple
With mild steel,Aluminum,or Stainless steel(add $10 for SS)Flange
And one spring of your choice-$240

Shipping is not included in the price, and payments will be made via paypal please add 3% to your payment.(please PM me for the addr.)

Thanks in advance and if you have any questions please e-mail me at [email protected]

Mark Harrell
Rameybuilt.com

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure all Tial wastegates come with all the springs now. 7 with the MVS and 9 with the MVR.

talontyme

However they come is how they will come but i figured i'd have it at least come with the spring you need lol.

dsmless

interested in a BOV, hows the payment and your shipping arrangments send me a pm, thats a hella deal for these

talontyme

Quoting CheapTalon:
Your picture shows a 50mm BOV, this is for the new Q correct? I am interested.

Fixed and yes this is for the new Q

talontyme

The original post had an end date of the 11th so the prices listed below will be good until 5:00pm est on friday the 11th. Thank you for your interest in this sale and thanks to those who made purchases your products will be shipped asap.

Mark Harrell
Rameybuilt.com

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned