The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

thedsmguy

14u2nV

Got a set of free transfer case bolts from him, can't argue that being a good deal. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

92GVR4num65

Rear calipers arrived in excellent time...wasted no time getting parts out to me and very reasonable. Thanks a lot! will buy from again...

Quick shipping. Parts are as described. (5lug swap hubs) Would deal with him again. Thanks for the parts Paul.

The true test for any seller isn't how things are handled when things go right but when things go wrong.

I had a problem with a part that Paul sent me and I sent him a PM about it. I immediately received a full refund and a PM from Paul apologizing.

Thanks Paul for the great service! I certainly wouldn't hesitate to order from you again.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

DynastyLCD

product was in better shape than i had imagined. price couldnt be beat either! thanks Paul!!! A++++ seller for sure!!!

Lancer99

Great seller! Would buy from him again if I had more money. Paul was great at communicating and fast shipping!

Rob

great guy as seller and friend by accident sent me the wrong part but sent the right part over night great communication thanks paul

turbofonz

Bought an a/c condenser from him and now I have a/c!! Good guy.

Nartanian

Very fast shipping and parts exactly as described. No complaints here. Look forward to purchasing more in the future. Thanks!

matt92vr4

Great seller, fast shipping, everything was in fine condition. Pleasant to speak with on the phone. THanks!

89Mirageman

Swapped some parts with Paul and they arrived just as described. Thanks again!

boostedinaz

Paul is amazing. I needed a bunch of randoms parts and needed them ASAP. He found all the parts, gave me a great price, and went out of his way to get them out the same day he found them. Recieved them just in time and all were in great condition.

Would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

MuffinMan7580

Received items as described, were well packed (important for hard brake lines), and were shipped in a timely manner. Will do business with him again!

Galactica

I'll definitely add to this thread. Met Paul just the other day. He came over to my place which was kinda out of the way for him and brought me a Beck-Arnley starter that I definitely needed. Super nice guy. HUGE mofo! and not in the wide way, Just a big Ogre like he says. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Looking forward to getting more stuff from him.

boostedinaz

I'm back. Paul again stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park. The last batch of parts I got from him had an incorrect Tstat housing (no fault of his just a simple mistake). Instead of telling me to get bent or having me send it back he sent me another tstat housing and an additional part I was looking for for free.

I can guarantee that when I need to buy parts again Paul will be the first person I go to. People like him are the reason I love this board and love these cars.

Thanks a ton Paul.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned