The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

89Mirageman

Got my parts from 89Mirageman. Shipping and packing no problems. Parts need cleaning from use but very good value. Thanks.

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Another recent successful transaction with Chris.

AllanL

hasn't changed his ways...
still great service, quick responses and lightning fast shipment!
thanks Chris!

MRmeeTooxD

89 mirageman awesome to deal with. Very fast, I posted an ad for thermostat housing and sure enough a few minutes. Wala, he had what I need. I sent the payment an he sent the tracking number!:) can't wait to receive my housing!!!!

tektic

Got me the parts I needed at a reasonable price and shiped out the next day. Great service!

If only I remembered to ask for all the things I needed...

ExplicitCC

Great seller, has great communication and shipped my parts very fast, prices where a great deal!!!

dansut

Great seller - good comms and fast shipping for well priced parts - how can you go wrong?

holeshotmoe

Good packaging + quick shipment + great prices = /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

idreamidrive

Had a slight issue with the part I ordered from him, but we resolved the issue like adults. I would still buy from him.

Stand up guy!

jnava

Staff member
Thanks for the good deal. I appreciate it. Fast shipping and great communication. Thanks Chris.

GVR4kauai

Awesome seller and really Good Guy!! Got the hookup and then some!! Thanks again for the extra ones! Would do business again for sure, very honest and really fast shipping!

gtproto

Great seller, just like everyone else my stuff came super fast, packed right and great price. Thanks again

jmelocik

Great buyer!!! Excellent communication and once we struck a deal he came down and picked everything up. I will gladly do business with him again.

Josh

GSTwithPSI

I've had many dealings with Chris, and he never fails to disappoint. Chris hooked me up with an ISC and a few other odds and ends FREE OF CHARGE. It's members like Chris who truly make this community the unique and awesome place it is. Thanks, dude.

fuel

Chris sent over a 2G TB elbow to New Zealand for me very quickly and went out of his way to arrange international shipping while most others probably wouldn't.

I would definitely deal with Chris again - many thanks!

Fiascoxl

Nothing but good things to say. I have bought things from him in the past and just received my 3g Master Cylinder I purchased. Like every other time shipping was prompt and extremely fast! Thanks

AllanL

Quoting AllanL:
thanks Chris!

...and again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

faqinshiet

I asked if he had another set of injector clips because one of mine broke and he just asked for shipping and I got them a couple days later! Chris is an amazing seller! Would not hesitate to buy from!

AllanL

Quoting AllanL:
Quoting AllanL:
thanks Chris!

...and again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

...and again...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts