The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

89Mirageman

Jesus_Negros

Once again buying from him was awesome. Even refunded me some money because the part wasnt "perfect", before I even recieved the item. It was def not a big deal or anything i couldnt fix.

Ben

Great transaction here. Sent pics without me even asking and shipped the item quickly.

GSTwithPSI

Yet again another great transaction with Chris. Great guy, and will take care of you even when things aren't what you expected. I can't say enough good things about Him. Buy with confidence.

AllanL

delivery was faster than a speeding bullet!!!
thanks Chris!

Viento

Perfect and kind seller , I highly recommended to everyone ! i hope to deal with you again and again Chris .

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Looks like no updates to this thread for awhile, though I know he moves a lot of parts. Bought from him and part was delivered quickly as expected.

Thumbs up.

Possiblevr4

I've known Chris for some time now and he's always been a stand up guy. No difference in this transaction than any other. I bought some calipers from him and he shipped them out as soon as I asked.

Thanks again.

GSX_TC

Bought some injector clips and they were shipped asap and packaged safely, thanks again man.

chach161

Great seller. Very fast and as advertised. I would recommend this seller.

blue64tsi

great guy to work with. he went to junkyard pulled me some parts. good prices. shipped out parts asap. everything arrived as promised in good shape. will definetly work with him again if possible!!!

coyotes

Got some parts from this guy, very communicative, fast shipping, fair price. Thanks dude!

92_talon_awd

Chris sold me an Evo X intercooler. Transaction was as smooth as dove chocolate with ultra fast shipping and extremely protective packaging. If you need it and he is selling it, buy with confidence! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

CarRacer

Sold me a set of 2G injector clips, shipped quickly and they arrived safely due to excellent packaging.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts