The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

The new 1902

trunks

Yeah the o2 is under the t stat. Where are the connectors in your first photo located in the bay? My emissions stuff is gone so I don't know specifics, but there should be a couple of electrical solenoids with vacuum lines going into them up there; or they'll need to be put back in there.

dsmtalontsi95

That first pic is right under under the old air box, so the emission stuff makes sense.

dsmtalontsi95

Figured some out. The all black one in the bottom pic is for the radiator fan and the sensor on the bottom of the radiator is plugged into the fan.

Does anyone know where I can get a drawing of the coolant hoses? I have deleted the water cooled oil cooler and the turbo I'm using doesn't have water lines either, so I have those looped together but I have a hose coming off the driver side bottom of the radiator and I don't know where it goes too. Anyone know?

dsmtalontsi95

Well the gas feed line ruptured when I tried to start it, I thought it was the gas tank. We got that all fixed and got the car to fire. It only ran off 2 cylinders so I will try 2 other injectors. We checked spark and we the plugs where firing, so we are thinking it's the injectors. Need to get better gas too.

I just changed my injectors 3 weeks ago. If I were you I would try to find someone here on the
Forum that has a couple fuel injectors they will
Sell. I found them brand new at ADVANCED auto parts and
They are $80 a piece and then I had to wait a week for them
To get there....I am in the AUTO parts and repair industry and
Even I still have issues with not getting the right parts..

I have looked through eBay and found a descent deal or 2 but there is no way to tell if you are Even gonna work.

dsmtalontsi95

I have spares but getting to the garage with an 8 month old at the house is a little hard to get down there.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned