The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Talon to galant parts.

JackstandTSi

Ive been trying to sell my Talon so i can get my galant up and running, What can all be used from a 92 Eagle TSI FWD on my 92 GVR4. things like power steering pump and lines, would the timing belt tension/pulleys work. Its a 1g 7bolt block in my Talon.

5OF2k

The steering pump lines brackets and rack can be used, but only if youre deleting the 4ws on the gvr4. The timing components will not, unless you have a 7bolt swapped into the car, with the exception of the idler and tensioner bearings, IIRC.

Hope that helps.

-Jake

dsm10o0

Early 92 6 bolt, Late 92 7 bolt

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned