The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Tasty parts for you to buy

CKA

On a mission to clean the cobwebs off of some of the car parts I have laying around and see them disappear. Prices include shipping unless noted as 'local pickup'. Paypal preferred. If a local pickup item is wanted to be shipped email and we'll discuss. Parts are cross listed on other boards. Email for inquiries/pics at [email protected]. Thanks!

All parts are considered still for sale until money is received for said part.

4G63 Short block complete (ARP head studs, balance shaft eliminated, 90 oil cooler and housing, front case, pulleys), parted from a running '90 TSI w/170k (boost was at 12psi for the last 40k miles). Sold

'90 Talon TSI manual trans (saying it may have typical notchy 2nd, not 100% sure it does, inquire regarding this) - Sold

'90 Talon TSI t-case - Sold

GVR4 rear bumper, white, w/ support – $30, local pickup only

Complete 4G63 2.0L turbo head with leaky valve guides, came from a running '90 Talon TSI (cams, cam gears, Mitsubishi valve cover, '90 talon TSI cam position sensor, good valves, all moving parts there) - Sold

'90 Talon TSI intake with '90 TB and coils - Sold

91+ Coil on plug w/ stainless plate - Sold

Omori 60mm peak/hold EGT (units in F) and Boost gauge (units in BAR), green back light, installed in GVR4 two gauge A pillar mount (No thermocouple for EGT but does have pressure transducer for the boost gauge) - $170 (over $400 invested)

Evo 560cc injectors - Sold

EPROM ECU with custom chip (EVO16G, 3G MAS, EVO560cc) - Sold

Short 4" stainless intake at a 45°, w/ K&N filter, 4" black silicone tube, 2 T-bolt clamps - $50

2500lb Clutchnet clutch w/ Clutchnet puck and ACT fiber disc - Sold

Complete set of brand new in wrap unknown make 1G coilovers - Sold

GVR4 power antenna, works fine - $40

GVR4 instrument cluster - $45

good condition MHI EVO16G (2 holes on turbine have bolt/nuts due to stripped threads) + 2G Manifold + stainless O2 housing - Sold

Last edited:

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Where in WI Jason?

Pics of clutch?

CKA

Located in Oconomowoc, WI.

Pictures attached.

Very little use on the sprung puck, maybe less than 1k. ACT organic disc may not be the best choice for use as it jack the release point far to the floor when in use.

Clutch looks dirty and worn(driven with no trans inspection cover), but has prob 35k miles on it, the last 30k being at 12psi and it never saw the track.

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited:

Struc

Hey Jason - I might come over and look at that rear bumper sometime. I'd have to get it painted green, but if it's in good condition, it would look better than the one I have now.

What time are you usually home by?

CKA

Preemptive picture for future requests. Black rust inhibitor (oil) on trans, xfercase, motor, and cylinder head provided at no extra cost... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pictures of Turbo/mani/O2, ECU, injectors, and 3G MAS (see below) can be provided this weekend when I get to the parts.

Forgot to list a 3G MAS/pigtail/Filter - Sold

Last edited:

CKA

You bet Curt, I'm usually home by 6pm or so. Shoot me a call if you find a time you want to swing by. 920-285-1104

Thanks,
Jason

alansupra94

Those gauges look just like the stock setup! Very nice.

PM sent about coilovers!

Struc

Quoting CKA:
You bet Curt, I'm usually home by 6pm or so. Shoot me a call if you find a time you want to swing by. 920-285-1104
Thanks,
Jason

I'll take that COP setup too while I'm at it. I'll give you a call later today, and maybe swing by tonight.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned