The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

t/e/l radio harness splice to gvr4

seizer

The radio plug wires from a dsm are different colors anybody know of a thread on which wires go where when joining them together? Or anybody have a detailed pic of the harness's? Any help would be great!

mitsuturbo

I can probably get a really good pic of the harness and plugs, since the dash is out of 1411 at the moment. I'll try and remember to do it this evening after i get home.

mitsu90

Do you have the adapter harness? If so it's the same from DSM to GVR4

seizer

well when i bought 1730 it had no radio with the stock harness cut out... So i went and stripped the plugs from a 1g at the junkyard and my other gvr4 (583) has a aftermarket radio that has different plugs stock ones were cut on it also so i just need a pic or a diagram.

mitsu90

I hate when people cut the stock harness.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

mitsuturbo

I took a bunch of photos. I couldnt find my flashlight, so i just did the best i could.

Last edited:

seizer

Thank you mitsuturbo it looks like those pictures will do the trick! I will see what I can do tomorrow. I have been going crazy without a radio in my dd!

Maybe there is a difference from the t/e/l but the harness I yanked from a galant ls matched up perfect. Both this galant and my GSX had a hacked harness. I hate that S@%#.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned