The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Stage 3 Head HKS TT Trust/RRE Stress Bars JDM Headlights 450cc RC tested & MORE

deez

I barely drive it anymore, maybe once a week just so she's not sitting for too long. I got my 1960 Austin Healey Sprite running and drive that all the time now. She's sitting in front of the house with a cover on her, waiting for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Diego

Quoting ctm:
Diego - so a couple of walmarts, 2 independent stores and finally one albertsons later and now i have the $. this will ship tomorrow. had no idea how logistically involved it is in this area to receive $ this way.

Funnier thing is it written plain as day here that you received the money, but yet on the phone a few mins ago you say you haven't picked it up, so which one is it, are you incorrect?

ctm

Diego - I am dealing with Gabe and have given him the latest details. I agree that my previous post was entered prematurely. It was a case of wishful thinking... I was just relieved after all the running around that I found a place where I can get the $-gram payment. I was expecting that things would go smoothly. Boy was I wrong!

Bottom line: The reference # he provided bounces back as "incomplete" according to the error code that came up all 5 or 6 times attempted by a cashier and a store supervisor. Can you helpl him fix this?

I will not ship until I receive payment. Admittedly, I am very close to canceling the transaction. All the hassles and hounding is just not worth it for a $50 to $60 part, and I've wasted time and gas running around trying to find a place where I can receive $ only to be met with technical hurdles.

Last edited:

JNR

I didn't look at all the replies, so sorry if this has been answered...

That radiator...the box makes it look chinese; is it? If not, where was it made and is it galant (vr4) specific?

btw - socal is a big place, lol...what city are you in?

Thanks,

John R.

ctm

hi john - the chinese would take your comment as a complement all the way to the bank, as they have with just about everything else ;-)

NO LONGER FOR SALE ---> the radiator is new, unused, and unopened. it was among the last of the run of GVR4 specific aluminum radiators made/marketed by Visteon who acquired the design from C&R (remember the group buys back in the day?). the one in the running VR4 is also a Visteon and i love it. i got this one to use for the [hopefully] soon-to-be-revived other VR4 and I may still end up keeping it.

Last edited:

broxma

I'll take the 1450's

I'll shoot you a PM.

/brox

ctm

Dsmpurist - Replied to your and others' PMs;

Broxma - The 1450cc injectors are sold as are the FIC 1000cc injectors, passenger side fog light, passenger side and center section tail lights, and last set of JDM clear corners.

Ad updated continuously with several nice parts for sale. There are also a boat load of nice parts listed in my other ads. Links are provided in the first post of this thread.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Is that head still for sale? And can I see pics?

talontyme

Do you still have the ormori gauges? And does the oil temp gauge still have the sender

ctm

GSX_TC - This excellent cylinder head is still available. Lots of inquiries. A few serious and are deliberating. This is one serious cylinder head. It is at the machine shop. Will try to get pics & send to you.

Doctor_D - Thanks for the follow-up. Detailed PM reply sent.

Oreo - the JDM grill is sold.

talontyme - you have a PM

Last edited:

Launch

How about that vr4 badge ( noticed on aircan) it would sure look good on my badge less vr4 due to som thief/kids removing them without permission. Thanks man

ctm

Launch - It's stuck on the air can pretty good & I don't want to cause damage trying to remove it. Let me know if there is something else you need. Thanks.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned