The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: GReddy timing belt, buschur head, forged 6 bolt, SMIM, tons of aftermarket

Launch

I have tons of spares and unused parts from countless builds. Time to thin the stockpile for more room.I have so much random Mitsu parts I linked to my cl posts for pics. Any questions feel free to msg me or on here. Have paypal ready

click
Borla slip on exhaust, from downpipe to muffler/tip. 3in and loud. Coated in black. Complete from my gvr4. May fit others like 1g TEL. $300
Forged 6 bolt shortblock. Pulled from a gvr4. Has JE pistons/1G rods. Has been sitting for awhile, could use rehone. No oil pump $500
Buschur head. 2G core, extreme porting/bench work. +1 oversized valveseats, Cut down valve guides(bronze) made for making extreme power on a 4g63. Too much invested. $1000 steals it
JMF fab race manifold. Updated style, 1g/big port/n2 setup. Chromed and Polished $400

click
GReddy timing belt with balancer belt $200

click
-JDM vr4 block machined by Fp. (Back when Fp still was a performance shop and would do this for select customers.) Cleaner casting than normal, Hot tank'd; check for any cracks or flaws. Headgasket surface has been decked for use with MLS HG. .020 overbore set up specifically for Mitsu 2G pistons, comes with brand new OE 8:5-1 pistons (2G) and pins and rings. rings have not been gapped. Block comes with fp small block parts kit and bse bearing kit $800.greddy
-'90 1G head/topend. Unmolested lol. pulled from a running gsx and saved as a spare. comes complete from tb and intake to complete head with all valves and springs. basically a complete top end $400
-Frank Jr. "17c" turbo. TD05H turbine side with syclone/typhoon 17c compressor wheel. More power than a 16G with harder hitting mid range.(300-400hp) great street turbo $400
-TD06 TW and 13cm2 t3 housing. For those looking to step up past the 05h wheel and TH $300
-JDM VR4 intercooler. FMIC from overseas. bottom was hit when shipping, does not leak $150
-SRT4 FMIC. Factory IC thats been "trimmed" to fit in a vr4. currently in car $200
450cc injectors. set of 4 from a VR4 $100
-560 evo9 injectors freshly cleaned $150
660 denso injectors. great for race gas cars or for those wanting to max out their 05h turbos. recently
cleaned $200
HKS Vein pressure controller (VPC) and graphic control computer (GCC) For controlling 560cc/660cc or larger and deleating of the MAF (IAT+MAP conversion) Complete working shape with buschur chips for race gas, pump gas 660's $350
2G Intake manifold hot tank'd and cleaned $100
1G Intake manifold. modded with 2G MAP location, ported, decked and hot'tanked $100
3 bolt rear w/ LSD. Pulled from a VR4 complete with axels $300
94 AWD trans. Spare pulled with very low miles. $600

Last edited:

Launch

The pictures are located in the links I provided. I'll take a few detailed ones of the head: maybe I can run by a local shop and get a bill of health with it as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I didn't want to kill up the space gvr4.org has provided.

Turbotrix

Cool how much use has the head seen?Is Manifold Pre Tapped For N2?
Anyhow i pmed you as well once you get the head checked LMK ill send the funds

Launch

The head has no use since build, and SMIM has n2 bungs.
Should get to the head tomorrow, weekend at latest. Quite hectic around here. Thanks

Launch

My last vr4 had a evo3 trans and LSD rear we pulled out. From a DSM I'm assuming?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned