The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Spam the bad seller...returns

Spam

So I've been in South Korea for the past two years and some change and just recently returned. Just befor
e I left I sold a decent condition VR4 steering wheel to someone. Upon my return I noticed that I still have the box it was sitting in before I left. Since I have been gone my user name got deleted so idont have any of the traffic telling me w I sol it to

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Did you check for a bad guy post? What was your original user name?

Spam

K...typing from a blackberry so its all garbled up. Anyhow...I'd like to either send this steering wheel to who bought or return his money. Please let me know if you're out there.

Spam

Spam was my original name as well...it was deleted so I was able to reuse it. Ha bent checked the bad guys yet...my wife should be on it instead of me.

Spam

Oh...and while I'm talking about returning...something more applicable to the VR4...g4CS forthcoming

464/2K

Is this spam that used to live in vegas.

ktmrider

Kudos for manning up and trying to track down the buyer.
Now that you're in NM/White Sands check out the local DSM group at www.abq-dsm.com when bored. Got a few guys down there in the 'Gord.
Good group, they let us GVR4 folks hang out despite the negative image MMC owners have toward them.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Last edited:

464/2K

Damn dude its been a while! Welcome back and awesome for still trying to track that cat down.

Spam

Thanks KTM...I wouldnt really call it manning up...it was only $20 or something but I imagine he paid for it because he needed it. I was caught up in my move and asked my wife to send some packages but she forgot about the one with the wheel I guess. I'll check out the abq site soon...I havent seen any DSMs in Alamogordo yet. I dont know why you guys would come down from Abq...this place is a dump.

Thanks for remembering and welcoming me back Ricky...just bought Gordian's Haltech and a 2.4 so the VR4 is soon going to be fun again.

ktmrider

^^ We/they never do events down there, the few guys in the area come north instead.
I have stayed in the BOQ on numerous occasions, mostly when attending motorcycle events around there. White Sands park is pretty interesting on full moon nights ( quite bright at midnight ).

Spam

I registered and made an intro on the abq site...The admin seemed like a douche at first asking me to change my screen name. Appears to be settled now.

I'm going to pick the car up from Vegas probably next week and hopefully start working on it shortly after.

ktmrider

LOL, the Admin there is a cranky old fart. Even more than me these days.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
I'm sure you'll eventually meet up with Nathan ( 94LaserRS ). Good kid, he's make the trek up to the Q a few times now. Like mentioned nobody volunteers for duty down there.
GL with the GVR4 transport, hope to meet up sometime soon.

Is it possible you sold it to groovedmb? He was the previous owner of my car and it has been jsb'in for several years. It has a momo steering wheel in nasty looking shape, and I remember him saying something about going back to stock....

If it was him, I don't want it. Nor did I pay for it. And I know he doesn't want it...

Spam

I sold it in February 2007 and could very well have sold it to anyone from groovedmb to turdonastick and I wouldn't be able to remember. I wish I did. If u have his contact info still can you ask him? I know its not much but $20 can at least get him full at Dennys or something. It'll be like a dinner he forgot he paid for.

turbowop

It was me. You asshole. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Gimme my $20 so I can get a meal at Denny's.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If you took PayPal as payment, see if they can go back and find out who sent the moneh.

Quoting spam:
I sold it in February 2007 and could very well have sold it to anyone from groovedmb to turdonastick and I wouldn't be able to remember. I wish I did. If u have his contact info still can you ask him? I know its not much but $20 can at least get him full at Dennys or something. It'll be like a dinner he forgot he paid for.

Spam

I unloaded a ton of $20 parts before I left...I looked but some didnt list the part in the comments. I suppose I can email them...or I can just Paypal $20 to everyone that has ever registered on the Vr4 forums and hope that he can get it that way....

In other news...Just picked the car up from Vegas...few more hours to my shitty new home in Alamogordo:

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjEtMjAwOTA2MDctMTIwN.jpg

gmp

thats a killer van

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned