The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

where are the moderators at?

desant78

^really? You might have caused turbophien business because you accidently burned him publically. Is this grounds for a bad guy thread lol

jnava

Staff member
Omg..Tyerler....talk about slander. Turbophien just had his name thrown in the mud because you "thought". You should have contacted him and the mods first to verify. Our board communicates with everyone especially about shady sh*t. It's easy to understand why you did it but it was the wrong way to go about it. Sit back...take a breather, send me his name and I'll dig some sh*t up. How about that. Let the board help you.

turbophein

just delete the newer posts from the past week, please. the old post was a while ago and i have no tracking nor did i even know there was a bad guy thread about me until recently, that is when i replied to it. i sold thousands of dollars in parts through this forum, i just really want these deleted... no one has came forward with any complaints, the recent poster even admits to false accusation. also i have had 3 or 4 recent deals with out issue.

tyeler18

Slander? I was warning the community away from someone that was scamming multiple members and it's slander? Like I stated before, another MEMBER informed me that "turbophein" was this Nick Lavoie kid, so when I went to his for sale ad to confirm this I found pics of Nick's engine, taken by nick, from a member who happened to live in the same state as nick. Understand why I would assume it was him? Next time someone is out scamming people, I'll be sure to just let it slide though.

I can't take down my posts in the bad guys thread, but once a mod sees this there should be no problem.

ktmrider

Quoting tyeler18:
I'd appreciate if you don't try and slander my name as well. Yes it was a mistake, I was informed by another member of the board that Nick's profile was yours. After confirming that the engine pics were the same as nicks, and you were from MA, (and not knowing nick sold off all his parts since he will not contact me) it was hard to say it wasn't him. My review can be taken down as I've obviously never done business with you, however, for anyone else I'd highly recommend against anything of nick's. Still waiting for a refund from the clown.

tyeler had you changed the order of the above post it would not have rubbed so many us wrong ( IMO apologize FIRST, have for your accusatory post removed, THEN ask for a slowdown on "slandering" of your name ).

John was asking for a week for clarification of YOUR Bad Guy post, crickets. Only after other members called you out did the above post appear and as noted you came in on the defensive.

It's a small but close community. Luckily we DON'T have to post many Bad Guy threads so when one does come up it rattles the troops so to speak. Your second reply is basically telling us to F**k Off and get scammed. That's Tooner talk, take it there if you're that butt hurt for SLANDERING a fellow member's name, yes by mistake, then copping an attitude bout it.

Last edited:

jnava

Staff member
^--- coundn't have said it better.

tyeler18

Yes it took a week to reply, because honestly, I don't frequent the VR4 board all that often. It's not a populated board, and honestly as well, I have a full time job that consumes much of my time. Posting on the galant forum is a low priority, if you had looked, I posted in the bad guys thread, and then didn't log in again until the same time I posted in this thread. It's not like I was just watching his bad guys thread until I was called out. And apparently no one understands the situation. There were multiple of us on the facebook group getting jacked around by this a-hole, it was a simple (and noteably obvious) mistake that the OP was the same person. Yet people are going to attack ME before I even get a say? Yet I can't come off as defensive. Please.

Yes that may be "tooners" talk and maybe that's why I own 4 other DSMs. But that isn't the point. I owned up to my mistake and pointed it out. I have a perfect reputation on the DSM side of things and plenty of people will vouche for that. Try and do the community a favor and just get ripped apart, like I said, next time I'll let it slide unnoticed.

jnava

Staff member
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif So we are a low priority board. Wait for it.....wait for it.

tyeler18

In my life yes, this board is a low priority when it comes to my daily tasks. I know some people don't have better things to do than trolling and being an "e-thug" however, I have other more important needs to attend to. Plus I'd rather be out working on my galant, than trying to tell everyone else how to build theirs.

jnava

Staff member
Well, I knew that was coming. I'm actually working my friend. I actually can multi-task to the extreme. I'm wired right now with two landlines, desktop, mac,real radio, nextel, cell, and a few other devices. Some of us consider this place quite a nice website. E-thug, sorry if your feeling get hurt so fast and you become defensive. I'm not an e-thug, I'm just an asshole in real life. Plus your assuming that we can't build our own cars. I haven't told you how to build yours, so it is clearly an assumption. I don't know why your saying these things but you clearly need to join a special elite group that we have on here. I'm not kidding either. Do you want to know?

Street Surgeon

Lol.

Barnes

I like the way that everyone's anger is not even focused on the person that deserves it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

desant78

Has a bad guy thread been created for the actual bad guy?

jnava

Staff member
Ironically, no it hasn't. That's what makes this thread epic.

EHmotorsports

I would really like to know who the real offender is. I will not do buisness with that scammer.

Street Surgeon

This guy is the scammer who is blatantly taking forever to ship, not sending stuff out etc. etc. Don't buy anything from him. This is the group on facebook where said douche is scamming, scroll down and you'll see Tyeler complaining about Nick not shipping stuff out etc. There you have it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

EHmotorsports

Ya but does anyone know if he's on Tuners and the .org? If so who?

desant78

^+1

turbophein

I appreciate all the support guys. Hopefully something was learned from all this.

Street Surgeon

Let's simplify all this crap.

The scammer is Nick Lavoie
His email is:
His paypal address is:
His address is:
His phone number is:
His screen name on other forums (if known) is:

Fill out the above, and don't do business with the guy. Surely Tyeler has most if not all of this info.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned