The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD

blacksheep

click

I have 2 of these, I am selling them as we upgraded. I do love these laptops - looks great, weighs nothing and ultraportable and way nicer than using a freakin tablet.

I will do $100 + shipping for gvr4 owners.

EDIT - 500GB one sold on CL earlier.

Last edited:

blacksheep

I would say atleast 2-3 hours while using it - I can power one up and let it sit and see. If you use power saving mode, its pretty decent which is how we have always used it

transparentdsm

i want something different for tuning, tired of using my mac as its my source of TV. if you still have one in a few days im gonna grab one.

Jesus_Negros

Yo! I've bought laptops from him. They're always better than he describes! My main man KC!
KC I just sent you a text.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned