The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: stock turbo,hks bov,manifold 02housing clamps etc cheap...

JamesFoster

You should change your signature since you sold me the car. Also, FYI, the caps in the ecu burnt through the board and fried the ecu within 2 weeks of me buying the car. I've already got a new ecu and everything, but you shouldn't have told me the caps had been replaced when they hadn't been. Would have saved me about $200 bucks because I could have had them replaced before they burned out the ecu.

Also, for future reference, if you're selling a car, be completely honest. I still would have bought the car had you been honest and told me that you only had it two months instead of telling me you had it for a year and a half or whatever it was you said. I bought the car knowing I was going to have to work out a few bugs to get it where I wanted it.

Will you take $25 for the o2 housing shipped?

Last edited:

vr4hotness

I told you the best of my knowledge of the car. The owner before me told me he replaced them. I sold you the car cheap.

You could have look else were or dine more research ..
please don't post in a forsale thread if you have negative things to say..even tough you bought the car and knew what you were getting into.

JamesFoster

I'm not upset about the caps on the ecu, I now understand you were led to believe they had been replaced by the person you bought the car from, and that's perfectly fine, you were just passing on info you had been told.

However, you did lie to me when you told me you had it for over a year. I understand your reasoning for it, because you were worried I might not be interested anymore or whatever it was, but you need to understand that it's not necessary to be misleading when selling a car. You could have been honest and told me you had it for 2 months and I would have still bought it, the only difference is I wouldn't feel the need to lecture you on ethics.
Also, don't insult me and tell me I could have done more research. I did my research, I just missed the fact that you had just bought the car.

With that said, I didn't have anything negative to say, I'm just being honest and trying to get you to see and understand my point and possibly learn something.
And to anyone looking to buy parts from him, I wouldn't hesitate to buy parts from him, he's a good dude, and he means well.

vr4hotness

Make offers guys need this stuff gone....I will not meet up....iam in chino and west covina ..and Sundays in Pasadena

AllanL

got your parts on the day you said it would be delivered. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts