The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Sirius Stiletto 100 satellite radio/car kit $120 shipped

JNR

[EDIT: Item sold 02/28/11...thanks!]

I bought this Stiletto 100 radio, car docking kit and arm band (for jogging, etc.) a few years ago for the wife and she hardly used it, so I took it out of her car then used it in the garage for awhile. But, subscription ended and I have XM in my other car, so there is no need for this.

I know these have come down in price from what I paid for it, but I would think $120 shipped (cont US) would be a fair price, since it has the radio and car docking kit + the arm band thing. here's some more information on the other features besides the satellite radio Any questions, please let me know. I'll keep this on here for a while, but am going to put on ebay shortyl, also, as I need to liquidate some stuff.

Also note in addition to what's shown in the pics, I have everything else that came with it, including the headphones (has antenna in it) and the factory box, with all the other accessories (CD/cables for computer, extra slim battery, manuals, etc.). Also, I made a bracket for if you wanted to use it in the garage like I did and will include that as well (pictured). Everything worked fine when I stopped using it and is in real good condition with nothing wrong with it.

This is with that bracket, for reference:

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned