The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 92 GVR4, $6000 Norristown, Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

It is the divided T4 manifold, but the exhaust housing is not divided, although it is the original HKS piece; at least I have to assume it's the original, since I now have two of the exhaust housings, both of which are identical, and have "HKS" cast right into it.

The turbine housing is only a .48 a/r, probably because the turbo itself isn't huge.

Contemplating parting it, but only if the chassis is the first thing to go, and I'd really hate to tear apart soa nice running car. Oh well.

jogalant

Very nice setup.

What's your secret for keeping the exhaust note quiet? Is it due to the CAT or do you have a big resonator installed? I like a deep but muffled sound coming from the header/dp area myself.

Tks and good luck with the sale.

Nate

Took some more pics tonight, since I was asked. I was surprised to find a tiny bit of rust on the doors, but here are the pics anyway.

I tried to take pictures from every angle I thought someone would possibly be interested in, so if there are any more pic requests, send them my way. It just may take me a day or so to take photos, weather permitting.

Thanks.

Nate

Car gave me a present! A power steering leak! Come get this thing out of my driveway! Lowered price.

EMX5636

You old-ass, sleeping-late, GK...

Call my awesome, handsome, manly boss back damnit!

Love,

Josh's undeserving employee,

Justin
(God, I love it when he leaves himself logged in!)

turbofonz

I just want to say that that is a badass old school turbo setup.

I hate to even ask this but what is the lowest that you would go for the car(with or without some parts to make it cheaper if you want)?

Nate

The only thing I'd be interested in removing from the car would be the HKS turbo kit. If that works for you, contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned