The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Mitsubishi Mirage 4G63 Turbo, Neenah, WI $2500

cody

I’m selling my 91’ Mitsubishi Mirage. Mileage is approx 140k. Currently needs some work, I’ve run out of time and could use the cash elsewhere. I have a lot invested into it; I’m looking to gain a portion back by selling outright. If it doesn’t sell as a whole I will eventually part it out. I will consider trade offers, please no lowball offers. Car does have 2, major rust spots: 1 in the engine bay in the driver’s front corner, the other in the cabin by the pedals. The driver’s side frame rail was restructured and reinforced to allow more room to get at timing belt side of motor and to easily remove the crank pulley. Car has run and drove as is (drove around a little at the DSM shootout this year), only has a few miles and idling time. Looking to get $2500 OBO, or a reasonable trade (NO cash on my end). Call or text 920-420-4133. Thanks.

Engine
• 4G63T, stock rebuild: new rings, bearings, seals. Block was inspected and honed. Head was inspected, new valve seals. MLS head gasket, ARP head studs. ACL bearings. Balance shaft weights were machined off to eliminate the balance shaft belt (similar kit sold by AMS). EVO 8 cams (yes they work). New water pump. New timing belt. Spark plugs (NGK BPR7ES), 2g lifters.
• FIC 750cc injectors
• Walbro 255 in tank fuel pump
• Precision Turbo. Details to come, Ill measure the wheels for specs. Journal bearing. Mitsu housing.
• Evo 3 Exhaust manifold
• 3” Stainless steel downpipe. Tig welded. The rest of the exhaust needs to be finished.
• Victory performance short route front mount intercooler kit. 2” hot side piping to 2.5” Cold side piping. All stainless steel, tig welded.
• Ebay Greddy BOV. Bought from a friend who said the internals blew out right away so they were replaced with real Greddy parts. No proof of that though.
• 90’ DSM external oil cooler setup
• Stainess Coolant pipes
• Audi 100 radiator
• Giant aluminum fuel cell, stainless lines off tank. New hard-line under car. Includes roll over valve in tank.
Drivetrain
• 1G DSM FWD trans.
• Colt GT turbo axles
• Fidanza aluminum flywheel
• ACT 2600 clutch
• Stainless braided clutch line from master to slave
Electrical
• 1G DSM wiring harness (91-94)
• APEXI SAFC Select
• Eprom ECU
Wheels and Suspension & Brakes
• KYB GR2 struts
• 1G DSM springs
• 91’ Galant VR4 wheels w/ Yokohama Advan 032R 205/50R15
• Galant VR4 front rotors
• 2G DSM big brake calipers
Interior
• Black cloth racing seats. (Brand unknown, got from a friend)
Random
• Non cruise throttle cable
• Interior is gutted
• Battery is located in the cabin, a positive battery terminal has been mounted in the engine bay for jump starting
• Stainless hood pins

I have a handful of random parts that will be included. Could very well be things I’m forgetting. Any questions just ask. Please keep this thread clean, If your not interested, don’t post. Ill do my best to answer questions quickly. Better pictures will come. Car is located in Neenah, WI.

PB100029.jpg

PB100030.jpg

PB100033.jpg

PB100034.jpg

PB100036.jpg

PB100038.jpg

PB100040.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned