The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

So I entered 1051 in a street car competition

turbowop

Looks like it's my turn:

importmeet.com

youtube video/interview

Be gentle. I feel goofy enough having an interview out like this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif

Some of the photos look good, IMO... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

imscc-galant-vr4-header.JPG

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

You sounded modest and genuine, and looked like it only felt a bit awkward. 1051 looked great as always, I can't wait to see how it does

Last edited:

BpuVR4

damn that thing is shiny...best of luck w this

JamesFoster

Just watched the video, you did good, its always awkward feeling talking at a camera, haha. The car looks awesome, as always. Cool to see video of it in motion. Good luck in the competition!

curtis

Bro's before ho's, he spoke of the galantvr4.org crew /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Now go drink heavily, get pissed because you had to get all that puke out of you, be pissed its not snowing and your boards are hanging in the garage, and well just get pissed off because it isn't a complete vr4 competition....who let skylines, evo's in it anyway....those aren't true rally cars.......now go forth and kick some ass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wheres the little smiley face releasing pigeons anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Jason G.

Quoting Steve001:
I wouldn't of entered if I knew I had to make a vid..so hats off to u .

+1 That shits a deal breaker for me.

Is it weird that you sound exactly like I imagined?

unistylef

Loved it. Super excited

transparentdsm

my favorite part is if you look at everyones interview thing it says there names after there car then the owners name. marks just says mitsubishi galangt vr4 - number 1051, thats kinda bad ass.

Barnes

I was disappointed. You didn't say "Ten-fiddy-juan" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

All kidding aside, even though you may have felt goofy I think you interviewed well, and the car looks amazing. Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rock.gif

se7enine

Well done, car is still looking as good as ever. Stands out from the rest.

4orced4door

Nice job Mark, pictures and video came out well. Looking forward to seeing how the car does in the competition. I like how you ended the video with, "I guess that's it...?" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

turbowop

Thanks, guys. I'm glad you all think the interview went well. I was kinda sweatin' how that was gonna turn out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

transparentdsm

haha mark your interview was awesome, you talked about the car and the history if the car not your history with the car. you and the older guy with the supra had the best interviews. i don't think anyone could be as goofy as the 2 kids in the GTR and everyone did better then the father and his very camera shy and awkward son with there r32 or whatever it was.

hoods off to you, or i mean hats off.

JCorbo25

Awesome interview! I wish I could make it up and watch the event.

pot

Staff member
I enjoyed the interview as well and can finally put a voice to your screen name now. I think you represented you, your car, and this community in a very positive and professional light!

Good luck to you and 1051 during this event. We will be rooting for you.

turbowop

Quoting Jason G.:
Quoting Steve001:
I wouldn't of entered if I knew I had to make a vid..so hats off to u .

+1 That shits a deal breaker for me.

Is it weird that you sound exactly like I imagined?

I had no idea an interview would be required when they selected me. I figured it would just be rolling shots of the car, not 4 minutes of me rambling on, haha.

And yeah, that is kinda crazy that I sound like you imagined. I usually hear people and its completely opposite of what I imagined. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts