The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

So I entered 1051 in a street car competition

presterone

That is awesome. Its a goal of mine to compete in an event like this wish you the best of luck

turbowop

Driving 2hrs to Issaquah tomorrow for video and picture shoot, as well as an interview with yours truly.

Anybody see that an '09 GTR is in the mix? Goddamnit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

transparentdsm

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif pumped for ya. yeah i saw that car in there, lets hope they cant drive it to well.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

thecman02

GTR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

It would bring me great joy if you could stomp it. There's a couple GTR's in my town owned by kids. They don't drive them hard ever and won't autocross or drag race. Such a waste of a capable car. Tool sheds won't even humor me with conversation at a car meet.

MellowVR4

WOP, you got this man. GTR is sweet and all, But they seem like they dont know how to drive that sweet ride.

turbowop

LOL...sitting here waiting for this guy and some doctor from the clinic next door asks if the Galant is mine and if I was interested in selling it. I told him no before he even threw out any numbers. He didn't let on like he knew anything about GVR4's, but he was pretty interested in the thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

MellowVR4

uh oh, someone is getting tempted in selling it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PolskiVR4

Looking forward to this video. And I hope 1051 never leaves your possession. I would love to see it at the shootout one year.

turbowop

Just received word that they're still waiting on footage from the last guy they got pics of, so I guess they're talking about bumping me up to next Friday's release. Hope I don't look like a dbag during the interview. I felt goofy as sh*t doing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Hopefully all the pics and video turn out well.

It was hot out today. The guy's camera overheated and shut down like four times while we were out shooting in the sun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

turbowop

My beard is extra big, LOL. I haven't trimmed since the wedding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noes.gif

I forgot I took this on the way home today just before the summit of Snoqualmie Pass. Thought the scenery looked cool and it was a nice day out...

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Quoting turbowop:
My beard is extra big, LOL. I haven't trimmed since the wedding. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noes.gif

I forgot I took this on the way home today just before the summit of Snoqualmie Pass. Thought the scenery looked cool and it was a nice day out...

Beautiful pic mark! I love shots like that.

GSX_TC

Badass, must have been a hell of an incline.

JNR

That reminds me of going up the Grapevine and the turbo just spooling up...kind of felt like I was in a big rig! Even though these cars are 20+ years now they're still fun to drive.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts