The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Sections

EatonM90

Are there any sections that are not accessible to new members?

Last edited by a moderator:

James

Where is TN Florida? Or are you saying two different states

DR1665

I know there's a moderator forum, where the most dramatic of online soap operas takes place, but otherwise, I don't think so.

EDIT: This is what it looks like to me.

Last edited:

cheekychimp

EatonM90

Can you elaborate on your question a little? Are you unable to see all the sections that Brian posted in his screenshot above or are you unable to make a post somewhere? New members are not allowed to post items for sale in the marketplace section until they reach member status. The rule was designed to stop people using the site to peddle goods without ever contributing anything else. If you have special circumstances that you think warrant letting you post earlier than that, contact a moderator and we will review you request.

Other sections require your posts to be approved before they will appear in the thread. This includes the bad guy and member's rides sections.

I'm also curious, where is TN, Fl? Or are you living in one state and at school in another?

Last edited:

EatonM90

I just noticed there weren't as many sections as the other few forums i've been on(2). it was just an observation. I know on some sites they have sometimes whole forums restricted until a number post count, and things like that.

everytihng ive posted has been approved i guess. it really was just there was very few sections compared to what i normally see. that could sound kind of funny i guess, because if you go on nissan forums there is a section for most that u can think of on any topic.

not a bad thing either way, i guess it's cool i have access to them all from the start. im not a forum person and dont post much. to get enough posts to, for instance, browse the selling section on another forum, it will take me ages.

was i supposed to make an introduction thread for myself?

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Re: intro, ^ yes with pics

EatonM90

Alright, I'll put some pics up later in this thread.

im not really sure what to write for an intro...

Jesus_Negros

Name, location, car, marital status, likes, plans for the car, penor, and other projects. You know the normal stuff.

EatonM90

ahh yes...the penor...yes i understand.
well if that's the normal stuff alright. ill post some photographs and what u wanna know later. people will the understand the tn, fl thing haha

Jesus_Negros

where's the penors.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts