The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

seat connector

citymunky

Dumb question. What are the connectors under the front seats for? Its not like we have OEM power seats or air bags.

raptorWagon

Quoting citymunky:
Dumb question. What are the connectors under the front seats for? Its not like we have OEM power seats or air bags.

Bingo! It's for power seats that non of our USDM cars came with.

Dasith

Quoting raptorreed:
Quoting citymunky:

Bingo! It's for power seats that non of our USDM cars came with.

I don't think VR-4's ever came with power seats.
My facelift Jspec doesnt have them. And i know for sure that aus specs doesnt have them.

But apparently, european market regular galants have had heated seats. ..

raptorWagon

So then it was left for universal purposes then, because I've seen that plug under the seat for mine and several other gvr4s.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned