The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

RHD Evo seats different?

EgonOlsen

It seems the best option for me is to get seats from the UK, that is if I can find someone to help on the pickup.

Anyway, are they different from LHD seats?
I know the driver seat often have more ajustability, is that the same on the evo seats?

RedTwo

Depends what model you are looking at... but my Evo 9 seats only have two modes of adjustment - rake of the back support and forward position of the seat base. The adjustment of the rake is on the outside (iirc) of the seat and the slider is under the front of the seat. The seatbelt clasp is attached to the seat rail and is on the inside.

EgonOlsen

Well the ones I looked at was from a 4-5-6 I think.

but what you say is there are no difference on the seats? both have the same ajustments?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned