The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Rockauto closeout list

curtis

Just got an email from them and they have alot of stuff there dumping for the car

click me

thedsmguy

Just bought $104 of random sh*t... I'm not sure if I should thank you for the heads up or not...

Of course I should!

Thanks.
How did you get that "list"

SouthCaliVR4

90 some odd here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Saved me a ton though!!! Thanks, Woulda missed that one.

alansupra94

Bought a whole ton of little things that I really could use. Thanks!

yeti

Quoting thedsmguy:
Just bought $104 of random sh*t... I'm not sure if I should thank you for the heads up or not...

Of course I should!

Thanks.
How did you get that "list"

lmao did the exact same thing...

new bearings, seals,pads, etc, random sh*t

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jmelocik

Dammit Curtis! I'm trying to save money to build the Garage-mahal!!!! You aren't helping me any!!! You need to come out to NC to visit. Got some cool stuff to show you.

Josh

stealthtt24

The hell is wrong with you man? I just bought a slave cylinder for the gaylant because of you. Oh well.

yeti

Quoting mitsuturbo:
...yet, you can't afford a decent radiator? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

no sir, not when i can use a 1g dsm radiator for the time being?

i stil plan on getting a gvr4 radiator more then some people can say...

also only spent about 74$

Last edited:

curtis

Glad I could help the economy with this post..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

All of you guys will now be getting emails like me. Spend money, get emails to spend more money.

JNR

Thanks, Curtis! I just placed $85 worth of goodies, although I missed the fuel filter (should've done this a few days ago). Lot of the stuff like belts, thermostat and gaskets are good to have on hand and especially at those prices. I hope that ignition transitor is the ticket though to solving the no boost issue (cutting out).

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned